Saturday, November 3, 2007

Design Production

Our assignment this week is to get into the color, composition, design elements, and to create a style frame. Unfortunately I have not had time to do much except look at some images with regard to the colors of our thesis.

I also need to create a style frame with colors. Time is flying really fast and its getting more difficult to keep up with the pere-production as well as the 3 other classes. Fortunately we can use our thesis as finals for our classes. So for my lighting and rendering final assignment I will create the scene where William is holding the sword and the emblem that he has in his hand. It may not be the final sword that we go for, but as long as I get the look right I will have achieved a lot.

I sent across our animatic to Alistair Farrant, he is doing the graphics communication course at SCPS and sound is his hobby. He will be creating the music as well as doing the voice over and all the sound effects for our project. Co-ordinating is a little difficult but I am sure once everything starts rolling it will become easier.

To top it all, being the artist in the family I was emotionally blackmailed into creating a family tree for my Uncles 60th birthday, if it was not for Junie I would have probably have spent atleast 2-3 days on creating it. Thank you junie.....feel free to grab me for any kind of help you ever need.

No comments: