Monday, November 5, 2007

Design Production_01

Got some images together for our color palette, and made a collage out of it. I also looked into Tyquane's suggestion of the website www.colourlovers.com. Its a cool site, and very helpful. Then I researched some different sites for the meanings etc of color, and unfortunately I cannot reference wikipedia, but I got a lot of information regarding the same.

We also spoke to Christian Meija, who is now going to develop our color story boards for us. His skills at photoshop are amazing and i am really looking forward to the results. Most of our pre-production work is working out really well thanks to all the help from our classmates and friends. I have to say, we have some of the most amazing people at CADA. I hope that I am able to return the favor.

Adrian suggested the website www.colorblender.com for the color palette, and it is an amazing website, very interactive, allows you to save your color palette, and also download it as color swatches.

Following are the color palettes for William, Jabberwocky, the forest and the vorpal sword

William

Jabberwocky

Sword

Forest

No comments: